In-house Phone Systems
Forward Compatible NBN Phone Systems
In-house IP VoIP SIP Phone Systems
We can assist you with:
Supply, programming, installation & ongoing support of in-house IP SIP VoIP Phone Systems anywhere in Australia.
We can also help you with financing your new phone system.Finance my phone system
Benefits of our Forwards compatible NBN phone systems include:
- Analysis and recommendation of an optimised carriage system tailored to your needs.
- On site custom configuration for system & Voice Mail to customer specifications.
- Implementation & coordination & project management of voice and data services you’re your chosen carriers
- Licensed telephone technician services at the MDF/IDF and termination points
- Training on the use of provided equipment. Includes System Administration Training
- Back to Base Hardware Manufacturers Warrantees apply.
- Fail Back (backup) service set up for redundancy and DSL outages.
- Untimed national calls to landlines.
- Ability to have remote handsets installed in home offices. (ADSL dependent)
- Softphone connectivity from remote & local locations. Means you can have calls originate from your IP/PBX regardless of where you are in the world. (broadband dependent)
- Can be remotely maintained and programmed, by the customer or support agents.
- Direct In dial Numbers supplied & included in the carrier’s cost
- All handsets have open speaker functionality
- Individual Voice Mail boxes per extension. Email notification for Voice Mails received. These can be relayed to mobile phones with email facilities.
- Call routing and custom ring groups per DID (Direct In-dial number supplied.)
- Generic IP handsets can be used across different IP /PBX systems
- System could be networked to another similar system in a different location.
- Easy transportability of whole system to new premises if required.
- Your own telephone numbers that always stay with you no matter where you move. You can port your existing numbersinto the system
- Low cost of ownership compared to proprietary PABX phone systems. Customers can program the system themselves without the cost of expensive proprietary technicians. You are in control.
- Remote Technical Support & Onsite Technical Support